A Leadership Camp Like No Other
“You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." - 2 Timothy 2:1-5
Date, Location, and Price
Georgia Bible Camp
Georgia Bible Camp Website
July 19-22, 2017
Price = $100 per recruit
- Train and instruct young men toward a greater understanding of:
- The Lordship of Jesus Christ in their lives.
- Leadership dynamics needed in all aspects of life.
- Their God-appointed gender as males.
- Teamwork, sacrifice, and respect for God, authority and their fellow human beings.
- Motivate them in an environment that is physically and mentally challenging, but not abusive or dangerous.
- Allow and encourage them to build relationships with each other.
- Foster “Challenge Activities” that will be both recreational and applicational.
- Strong emphasis on building a spiritual mindset.
- Make the entire experience life-changing, and also F-U-N.
- Companies - All camp recruits organized into four companies:
- Alpha Company - Ages 16-17.
- Baker Company - Ages 14-15.
- Charlie Company - Ages 12-13.
- Delta Company - Wavered from normal, camp PT.
- Some challenge activities, such as “tug of war” will involve mixed battalions - chance for older recruits to lead and motivate the younger.
- PT gear.
- Portable A/C & Hydration.
Recruits will be required to bring:
- Athletic socks (low-top & high-top).
- Swim trunks.
- All personal hygiene items (soap, toothpaste, etc.).
- Athletic shoes, tennis shoes, outdoor footwear.
- Bibles & notebooks.
- Medications (including sunblock, insect repellant, etc.).
NO Personal Electronic Devices Will Be Allowed.
- Registration Fee: We have tried to keep the cost of this camp to a minimum. If a recruit or their family cannot afford the fee, we encourage the congregations where they attend to sponsor them by paying the camp fee.
- Sponsorships: If any individual or entity wishes to financially support the camp, please send those donations to the congregation listed on the form below as recipient of funds.
- Coolers, water, ropes/obstacles.
- Awards, T-Shirts, Camo Trousers.
- Drill Instructors.
- Classroom Instructors.
- Squad Leaders.
- Barracks Support.
- NCO’s (Non-Compensated Officers).
- Admin Support.
- Class and instructional sessions will be held in one common area.
- Session Instructor will teach for 30-40 minutes.
- Squad Leaders will breakout with their recruits for Q&A, individual instruction, and prep for next exercise.
- Squad Leaders will present individual awards at Awards Ceremony.
- Centurion - Most outstanding recruit.
- Gladiator - Most outstanding challenge course performance.
- Legion - Most outstanding battalion.
- Warrior - All camp participants will receive battalion t-shirt at awards ceremony.
- All recruits and parents will be informed of the physical and mental challenges involved with the camp.
- Waivers and permission documents will be secured.
- All activities will be conducted scrupulously within liability insurance parameters already in place for each facility.
- At no time will hazing, intimidation, or other mistreatment of any recruit be tolerated. All staff will treat recruits with the utmost care and consideration.
- This endeavor can succeed only through the active participation of parents, recruits, sponsors and staff. We solicit your prayerful and active support and participation in this good work.
This camp will combine classroom instruction with outdoor physical training. The training will be carefully supervised and monitored. Every effort will be made to supply adequate nutrition, hydration, rest, shaded areas, and other amenities that will protect all participants from potential hazards and/or situations that would be adverse or threatening to their overall health and well-being. This camp is meant to be physically, mentally and spiritually challenging. Each staff member is a faithful Christian, and will uphold and display Christian values and behavior at all times. Absolutely no hazing, mistreatment, or abuse of any participant will be tolerated. We want this camp to be challenging, encouraging, enjoyable and potentially life-changing for all participants. We welcome the attendance and/or participation of any parent or guardian, and especially those who might have any unique or significant concerns.
Kingdom of Kings Recruit Registration Form
Note: Online or advance registration is essential so that we have proper sizes of all camp attire ready and on-hand to issue the recruits.